OSU Big Data Analytics Association
- Led an executive board of 14 to put on twice a week meetings and special programming for 300+ students and over 150 active members.
- Implemented "flywheel" workflow concept in order to spin up over 7 internal initiatives ranging from recruitment, education, and sponsorships
- Met with industry and university leaders to address pain points within the data analytics program with initiatives
- Project DataMastery- Created and put on 30 hours of data analytics zero-to-hero educational workshops for 70 enrolled students
- BDAART SP21- Launched Beta Research lab housing 20 students split into 2 teams working on projects with AEP and the political science department.
- BDAART AU20-Launched Alpha Lab with 10 students working in 2 teams for Fisher and the political science department